On March 17, 2020, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted a law on the support of taxpayers during quarantine, which enters into force the following norms:
– from 1 March to 30 April 2020:
1. Entrepreneurs (on general and simplified systems) and self-employed persons shall be exempt from the unified social tax. This means that a unified social tax. will not be charged for March and April. March and April will be credited to the insurance experience of such entrepreneurs.
2. For this period no land charges are charged or paid;
3. Citizens are exempt from fines and penalties for late payment on consumer loans. The debt is not canceled, the loan will have to be repaid.
4. Non-residential real estate owned by natural or legal persons shall not be subject to tax on real estate tax other than land.
– from 1 March to 31 May 2020:
1. There are no penalties for violating tax laws.
This does not apply to violations of long-term life insurance contracts and non-state pensions.
Fines will be levied for the sale without the consent of the tax property, which is in the tax lien, for violations in production, accounting, fuel and alcohol, for violations in the calculation of rent, VAT and excise taxes.
2. Taxpayers will not be charged a fine. Accrued but not paid for this period will be written off.
3. On March 18, a moratorium on documentary and factual business audits is introduced. The inspections, which began until March 18, 2020 and are still pending, are being suspended.
4. The provisions of the laws on cash registers for all groups of entrepreneurs on the simplified taxation system shall be postponed for 3 months.
– until 1 July 2020:
The annual declaration of property and income is being extended. Tax-deductible amounts can be transferred by October 1, 2020.
Our team of accountants continues to work on remote quarantine time. Don’t get sick and follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization!